Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , » Tom Rodriguez Wants Kissing Scene with Dennis Trillo; Explains Why He Left ABS-CBN

Tom Rodriguez Wants Kissing Scene with Dennis Trillo; Explains Why He Left ABS-CBN

Posted on June 9, 2013 | 4:51 PM

Former PBB housemate Tom Rodriguez transfers to GMA-7 despite his stint on the country's number 1 daytime program Be Careful With My Heart. 

"Mahirap kasi tanggihan ang My Husband's Lover," said Tom in an interview with Journal.

Tom is talking about an upcoming Kapuso teleserye where he will play one of the leads along with Dennis Trillo and Carla Abellana. The show is a controversial one as it will be the first time that a teleserye will be tackling gay relationships.

Dennis Trillo and Tom Rodriguez play lovers in new Kapuso soap

Tom said that his co-stars in Be Careful With My Heart, where he plays Jeff (Aiza Seguerra's bestfriend and love interest, and father to Cho, played by JM Ibanez), were emotional when he bade the show goodbye.

"Nagpaalam naman ako nang maayos, nag-iyakan nga ang co-stars ko [sa Be Careful With My Heart] on my last taping day with them. Pinalabas na lang na nag-abroad ang character ko," said Tom.

Tom, who auditioned for the role in My Husband's Lover, said that he just can't let the opportunity pass.

"This is a lot of firsts for me. First soap ko sa GMA, first time ko to work with Carla, Dennis and Director Dom, first time ko to play a gay character. I really like the script which is very well written and I couldn’t just let it pass. I’m proud and honored to be part of the show."

In My Husband's Lover, Tom will play Vincent, a discreet gay who is married to Lally played by Carla Abellana. He will be having an affair with Eric, an architect played by Dennis Trillo.

"To be good in my role, I did a lot of research on my own and I found out that homosexual love is not really different from a heterosexual one. Gay lang sila but the feelings of loving and caring for the loved one are the same," added Tom.

Tom is very much dedicated with this project that he insisted that he and Dennis, who are very much in love with each other, should have a kissing scene. Unfortunately, MTRCB will not allow that gay love scene, especially passionate kissing scene, on national TV.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger