Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Sen. Cynthia Villar Wants to be First Lady, Says the Philippines will Prosper with Manny Villar's Strategy

Sen. Cynthia Villar Wants to be First Lady, Says the Philippines will Prosper with Manny Villar's Strategy

Posted on March 12, 2014 | 8:17 PM

Sen. Cynthia Villar is not gearing up for a higher government position, but how about her husband, former Senate President Manny Villar, who is rumored to be running for president again in the 2016 national elections?

Senators Cynthia Villar and Sonny Angara on TNT

“I am not sure, because sometimes things just happen even though you don’t do anything. We’re not closing our doors,” she says in “Tapatan Ni Tunying” airing this Thursday (March 13), citing her unplanned candidacy and victory in the 2013 senatorial elections.

If she becomes the First Lady, the country will prosper, she says.

“I think Manny’s strategy is to focus on economic growth. I think I can also do a lot to help him,” she claims.

Another Senate newbie, Sen. Sonny Angara also shares in a separate interview that he has no plans yet to run for a higher position.

“Being a senator doesn’t mean that it is easier for me to rise through the ranks. I have encountered difficulties, so I will stay here and try to do my best,” he explains.

When asked to rate his performance in the Senate after less than a year in service, he gives himself a score of 8.5 out of 10.

Sen. Angara adds, “For me, 8.5. It’s because I still want to challenge myself. Nobody is perfect, right?”

The two senators also open up on their personal lives and home in the episode.

Don’t miss “Tapatan ni Tunying” (TNT) this Thursday, 4:45 PM on ABS-CBN’s Kapamilya Gold. For updates, follow @TNTunying on Twitter or like its Facebook page www.facebook.com/TNTunying.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger