Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Billy Crawford Admits Courting Coleen Garcia

Billy Crawford Admits Courting Coleen Garcia

Posted on January 12, 2014 | 8:38 PM

It's Showtime host Billy Crawford admitted that he was courting co-host Coleen Garcia. In an interview with ABS-CBN's Buzz ng Bayan aired Sunday, January 12, Billy ended all speculations about the brewing romance between them which was caught on camera.

Billy Crawford Admits Courting Coleen Garcia

"Yes, nililigawan ko. She is not my girlfriend yet, and I would love for her to be," revealed Billy. "Coleen and I are not boyfriend and girlfriend. We are not a couple yet. That’s pretty much it."

The interview came after a photo of him and Coleen went viral online. The said photo, taken on December 27 showed the two watching together an NBA match between the Brooklyn Nets and the Milwaukee Bucks at the Barclays Center in New York City.

Billy, who is spending Christmas vacation in New York to see his family and old friends, said that he invited Coleen to watch the game with him. "You know what, I would love to go there in New York and actually spend time with you, to watch the game and have dinner," Billy's words went upon inviting Coleen.

Coleen was also bound for New York with a friend according to Billy and he said that they met up there together with Ryan Bang. 

Billy also clarified that Coleen was never a third party that led to the break up of his relationship with ex-flame Nikki Gil [ READ: Billy Crawford Reveals Reason for Break up with Nikki Gil ]. He also stood up on behalf of Coleen, who according to him has been wanting to pull away from him because of all the intrigues and speculations. 

"Ako bilang lalaki, I’ll pursue her. Paninindigan ko. I want to get to know her slowly."

Billy then thanked Coleen for being his inspiration. 

"You mean a lot to me. You motivate me into going to work every day and I just enjoy who I am now and I want to pursue of trying to get to know you better. I just want to say I’ll be here for you as a friend or maybe even more. Thank you, that’s all I want to say, he said.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger