Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Bea Rose Santiago Winning Speech in Miss International 2013 (Q&A) Video

Bea Rose Santiago Winning Speech in Miss International 2013 (Q&A) Video

Posted on December 18, 2013 | 8:45 AM

It was not only Bea Rose Santiago's beauty and grace which bagged for her the Miss International crown for the Philippines but also her wit and eloquence which was reflected in her heartfelt speech during the finals night (check out the complete list of winners HERE).

Bea Rose Santiago, Miss International 2013

The top 5 candidates were given 30 seconds to answer the final question "What will you do if you win Miss International?" and here's what Bea Santiago said:

"The whole world saw how my country, the Philippines, suffered. The agony of my people was felt. But one by one, country to country came to help. I would like to thank all the nations that helped my country. In our darkest hours, you have opened my eyes and my heart in how important it is if we all just support each other. If I become Miss International, I will uphold international camaraderie to sustain the spirit for symphaty and to continually share the message of hope. I believe that whatever calamity may come to us, as long as we have each other, there will be hope. Thank you."

Here's the video of Bea's speech. To watch the crowning moment video, CLICK HERE.



For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger