Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Joy Viado Exits 'LUV U'

Joy Viado Exits 'LUV U'

Posted on March 3, 2013 | 10:26 AM

Joy Viado, who plays one of the supporting roles in the teen comedy series “LUV U” said that her character will have to exit the show for a few episodes only.

Joy Viado as Lola Paula in 'LUV U'

“Yes, I will be gone in LUV U but it’s only for a short period of time, maybe two to three episodes. It’s not because I have to attend to something. It’s mainly because my absence is needed for the story to move on,” she said. Joy jokingly added that her fans shouldn’t be worried because her stay in the show is extended.

“My grandchildren in the show need their Lola Paula so I’m not going anywhere. Miles, Angeli, and Kiray still have a long way to go because in the series, they will soon attend college.

When asked if in real life she’s as uptight as her character in “LUV U”, Joy admitted that she’s a bit overprotective. “Yes, I’m protective but I’m doing it because I want the best for my children and grandchildren.”

In the show, Lola Paula (Joy) will catch Camille (Miles) and her boyfriend JB (Marco Gumabao) hugging. In her disappointment because they broke her trust, she will leave their home to make her grandchildren realize that life is different without someone caring and protecting them.

When will Lola Paula return? Find out on “LUV U” this Sunday (March 3) after “ASAP 18” on ABS-CBN.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger