Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , , » John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo's 'The Mistress' Movie Quotes

John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo's 'The Mistress' Movie Quotes

Posted on September 13, 2012 | 11:33 AM

The Mistress Official Poster, Movie Quotes, Movie lines and Quotable QuotesStar Cinema's most-awaited movie this year, The Mistress premiered on Wednesday, September 12. Directed by Olivia Lamasan, the said movie is in celebration of John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo's 10th anniversary as a love team. 

Also starring Ronaldo Valdez and Hilda Koronel, The Mistress tells a four-way love story of the benefactor (Rico), the wife (Regina), the lover (JD) and the mistress (Sari). In the film, Bea is a wardrobe mistress, that is a master cutter (aside from being a man's mistress). Ronaldo Valdez is her benefactor while John Lloyd is her lover. The wife is played by Hilda Koronel.

Below are some of the movie quotes and lines from The Mistress. Watch the film to know more about the characters who said these quotable quotes but somehow, by just reading these lines, you'll have an idea on who gets to say them. 

Spoiler alert: If you're planning to watch the film, don't read further because some lines will spoil the story and interconnection among the characters.
"Sari. Finally. Isang linggo ko rin pinag-isipan ang pangalan mo. Gusto mong magkape? Kasi ako, gusto kong magkape kasama ka."
"Have I told you how much I hate Thursdays?"
"It's Thursday. It's the day of the week that hurts me... He is with her every Thursday, every fuckin' Thursday fuckin' her."
"Alam mo kung ano ang kaya kong gawin na hindi kaya ng Mr. Thursday mo. Kaya kitang pakasalan. Sa akin, wala kang kahati."
"Sa akin. Marami kang kahati."
"Tapusin mo na para hindi ka masaktan."
"I can't. When I married him, for better or for worse... I love him."
"He keeps on doing that to you because you keep on forgiving him."
"I live to disappoint you, father. It's my greatest joy."
"I didn't raise you to turn your back on me when I need you most... You ungrateful, boy."
"So the next time you call her a whore, I'm going to hurt you so bad so you can't say those words again. Ever."
"This my dear is your gift to me. Don't worry, mas mura pa 'to kesa balak mong iwan sa kabit mo."
You're a mistress."
"Ha?"
"Mistress. Wardrobe mistress. Yan yung tawag sa mga babaeng master cutter."
"As long as I am alive, you will never be promoted to wife."
"JD, hindi ako puta."
"Ang daming dahilan para hindi kita mahalin. Pero may isang dahilan para 'di ko magawa yun. Mahal kita. Yun lang yun."
"Yes, I am Mrs. Torres, the wife and the mother of the two men willing to kill each other for this bitch."
"Layuan mo ang asawa ko. Tagalog na yan para maintindihan mo."
One of the most dramatic confrontation scenes from the movie trailer:
JD: Do you love me?
Sari: Oo, pero
JD: Sari
Sari: Hindi ko iiwan si Rico
JD: Bakit hindi mo siya maiwan?
Sari: Umalis ka na
JD: Is it the money?
Sari: Mukha bang pera ang habol ko sa kanya?
JD: Kundi pera ano? Sex?
Sari: Kung oo. Titigilan mo na ba ako?
JD: No! Because I bet you. I'm a damn better lover.
Sari: Tama na!
JD: You enjoy being some old man’s dirty little secret ganoon ba?
Sari: Walang babaeng pinangarap maging kabit.
JD: Then get out.
Sari: Mahal ko siya.
More movie quotes from www.iamthecoffeechic.com
For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger