Headlines News :

I Do Bidoo Bidoo Cinema Trailer Released!

Posted on July 27, 2012 | 10:30 PM

The cinematic trailer for the upcoming musical comedy movie I Do Bidoo Bidoo has been released. The said movie features the hit songs of OPM legend APO Hiking Society.

Starring Gary Valenciano, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Eugene Domingo, Ogie Alcasid, Sam Concepcion and introducing Tippy Dos Santos, I Do Bidoo Bidoo will hit theaters this August 29.
I Do Bidoo Bidoo
I Do Bidoo Bidoo tells the story of young lovers who are about to get married but are torn by their families’ differences. It's the Polotans versus the Fuentebellas in this uniquely feel-good film packed with singing and dancing (read more about the plot here).

Also starring Neil Coleta, Frenchie Dy, Sweet Plantado, Jaime Fabregas, Kiray Celis and Gerald Pesigan, I Do Bidoo Bidoo is directed by the Chris Martinez under Unitel Pictures and Studio 5.

Sam Concepcion as Rocky Polotan in I Do Bidoo BidooTippy Dos Santos as Tracy Fuentebella in I Do Bidoo Bidoo


Watch the I Do Bidoo Bidoo cinema trailer below:




More I Do Bidoo Bidoo publicity photos below:


Zsa Zsa Padilla as Elaine Fuentebella in i Do Bidoo BidooGary Valenciano as Nick Fuentebella in I Do Bidoo Bidoo

Eugene DOmingo as Rosie Polotan in I Do Bidoo BidooOgie Alcasid as Pol Polotan in I Do Bidoo Bidoo

Kiray Celis as Jazzy in I Do Bidoo BidooNeil Coleta as Brent in I Do Bidoo BidooGerald Pesigan as Raprap in I Do Bidoo Bidoo

Fuentebella vs Polotan Family in I Do Bidoo Bidoo

Photos courtesy of I Do Bidoo Bidoo Facebook
For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger